I have made lasagna soup a couple of times from a couple of different recipes. I didn’t look one up this time. I just grabbed whatever I had and put it together how I felt it should go. I used:
- Half a box of lasagna noodles, broken up
- 1 28 oz of tomato sauce
- 1 28 oz of diced tomatoes
- 1 15 oz can of corn, drained
- 1.5 lbs ground beef, browned
- approximately 1 tbsp of italian seasoning.
I put this all in one pot to cook until the noodles were cooked. I then topped each bowl with some mozzarella cheese. The soup turned out great with the exception of there being too many noodles. I would use half as much next time.